Areas of expertise:
- International Law and International Commercial Arbitration;
- Customs Law;
- Banking and Finance.
- Advising clients on various projects
- Provision of consulting services and legal support of projects, preparation of legal documents, conclusions, memoranda, etc.
- Representation of the interests of the firm and its clients in various bodies and organizations
- Protection of clients’ interests
- Participation in the firm’s promotional activities
- University degree in law from a reputable Ukrainian university, LLM will be an advantage
- Successful professional work experience
- English language proficiency
- Ability to work effectively in a team, high level of responsibility, attention to details
- Result-orientedness and customer focus
If you are interested in this position and have enough experience and qualification, please send your full CV and list of references.
By clicking on the button, you consent to the processing of personal data.