News date: 10 June 2019
Ilyashev & Partners Law Firm won the Legal Award in the nomination “Law Firm of the Year in International Trade”. The results of Legal Awards 2019 were announced at the grand ceremony held on 7 June 2019 in Kyiv.
The International Trade Practice of Ilyashev & Partners, headed by Olena Omelchenko, receives the award for the second time in last three years, from the moment the nomination in this practice was founded.
According to the results of 2019, Roman Marchenko, the Senior Partner of Ilyashev & Partners, was recognized as the “Best Litigation Lawyer”. This is his second win in this nomination for the last 5 years.
A special prize, Maksym Kopeychykov Legal Award, was granted to the best law firm of the year in taxation – GOLAW.
In addition, Ilyashev & Partners was shortlisted in the following nominations:
• Law Firm of the Year in Litigation;
• Law Firm of the Year in Bankruptcy;
• Law Firm of the Year in White Collar Crime;
• Law Firm of the Year in Business Protection;
• Law Firm of the Year in Labor Law.
In the short-list of personal nominations the following lawyers were recognized:
• Mikhail Ilyashev, the Managing Partner and Attorney at Law, as the “Best Arbitration Lawyer”;
• Oleksandr Fefelov, the Head of Antitrust and Competition Practice and Attorney at Law, as the “Best Lawyer in Competition”.
In 2019, the Legal Awards were given in 45 nominations, representatives of more than 65 law firms in Ukraine competed to get the same. In total, about 300 nomination forms were submitted to the Nomination Commission. The event was organized by Yurydychna Praktyka Publishing House.