News date: 31 January 2019
Ilyashev & Partners Law Firm was listed among Top 5 employers in the legal market according to the results of the annual survey Ukraine’s Best Employers 2018 conducted by the international recruiting holding company HeadHunter Ukraine.
HeadHunter Ukraine surveyed the opinion of Ukrainian job seekers to find out how they choose employers and whom they consider to be the most attractive. The holding has been conducting the surveys of employers in the legal market since 2017.
“Ilyashev & Partners retains its position among the top five employers in the market for the second year in a row, – comments Mikhail Ilyashev, the Managing Partner at Ilyashev & Partners Law Firm. – The previous year was strategically important for us: we evidenced an intensive growth of our team and the expansion in the company’s partnership. We are proud of our team, and we are very grateful to the job seekers and the jury for appreciating our approach towards building relationships with the employees and environment within the team”.
During the three rounds of polling of job seekers in the framework of the annual survey Ukraine’s Best Employers 2018, conducted on the HeadHunter Ukraine’s web-portal in a period from 18 September till 16 December 2018, the opinions of job seekers were studied. They identified a number of companies from different professional fields and different regions of the country, thereby forming a list of participants in the rating Ukraine’s Best Employers 2018. In the third round each field-specific list was evaluated by the following experts:
1. Yurii Zelenin, Executive Director of International Institute of Business;
2. Mykhailo Kolesnik, Professor of Finance at Lviv Business School (LvBS);
3. Maryna Makovii, Director General of HeadHunter Ukraine;
4. Oleksandr Polianchuk, Managing Partner at Alex Polin Executive Search;
5. Kateryna Skybska, Director General of Dopomoga Group, Ukraine and Moldova;
6. Sergii Kravcheko, Deputy Head of the State Employment Service of Ukraine;
7. Andrii Kryvokorytov, Founder and CEO of Brain Source International Group.
The experts analyzed the level of personnel turnover, official employment from the first day, salary level with respect to the market, frequency of payments, provision of bonuses, personality of the directors and their reputation, work schedule, excessive working hours, prospects of development and professional growth, firm’s perspectives in general and job climate.