News date: 18 October 2018
According to the results of the annual all-Ukrainian survey Client’s Choice: TOP-100 Best Lawyers of Ukraine 2018, published by the Yurydychna Gazeta on 18 October 2018, Mikhail Ilyashev, the Managing Partner of Ilyashev & Partners Law Firm, Roman Marchenko, the Senior Partner, Olena Omelchenko, the Head of International Trade Practice, and Oleksandr Fefelov, the Head of Antitrust and Competition Practice, are among the top-100 lawyers in Ukraine in the opinion of business representatives.
Ilyashev & Partners’ experts are also listed as Leaders in 11 practices, in particular:
• Mikhail Ilyashev – in Litigation, Banking and Financial Law, Investments, Construction and Real Estate;
• Roman Marchenko – in Litigation, Corporate Governance/Compliance, Debt Restructuring, Transport Law;
• Irina Kirichenko – in Intellectual Property Practice, Medical Law/Pharmaceuticals;
• Olena Omelchenko – in International Law Practice/FEA;
• Oleksandr Fefelov – in Antitrust Law Practice.
The Client’s Choice: TOP-100 Best Lawyers of Ukraine is an annual national survey of the quality of legal services provided by domestic lawyers, carried out by the Yurydychna Gazeta. The results of this study are based on confidential data obtained as a result of feedback obtained from the corporate lawyers from more than 2000 Ukrainian and international companies and companies cooperating with domestic law firms and local offices of international law firms.