News date: 10 November 2021
The Managing Partner of Ilyashev & Partners Law Firm Mikhail Ilyashev, the Senior Partner Roman Marchenko, the Partner and Head of International Trade Practice Olena Omelchenko, the Partner and Head of Antitrust and Competition Practice Oleksandr Fefelov are among the best lawyers of Ukraine according to the annual all-Ukrainian survey of the quality of legal services Client’s Choice 2021: Top 100 Best Lawyers of Ukraine. The results of the survey were published by the Yurydychna Gazeta on 10 November 2021.
The partners, counsels and attorneys of Ilyashev & Partners are listed as Practice Leaders in 13 practice areas:
- Aviation – Roman Marchenko;
- Antitrust Law – Oleksandr Fefelov;
- Insolvency – Vadym Kizlenko;
- PPP/Infrastructure Projects – Mikhail Ilyashev;
- Intellectual Property – Oleksandr Padalka;
- Compliance – Leonid Gilevich;
- Corporate Law/M&A – Yevgen Solovyov;
- International Trade/International Law – Olena Omelchenko;
- International Arbitration – Roman Marchenko;
- Maritime Law – Sergey Nedelko;
- Dispute Resolution – Mikhail Ilyashev, Roman Marchenko;
- Employment and Migration Law – Valeriia Gudiy;
- GR and Regulatory Activities – Olena Omelchenko.
The results of the annual all-Ukrainian survey Client’s Choice: Top 100 Best Lawyers of Ukraine are based on the confidential data received as a feedback from the corporate lawyers from more than 2000 Ukrainian and international companies and companies cooperating with the domestic law firms and local offices of international law firms.