News date: 6 July 2018
For the fourth year in a row, Ilyashev & Partners Law Firm has affirmed its leading positions in Litigation and Bankruptcy practice areas. The Firm was included into the list of TOP-5 law firms in the spheres of International Trade, Aviation, Maritime & Shipping according to the results of 16th national independent research Ukrainian Law Firms 2018. A Handbook for Foreign Clients.
Among the leading individuals of the firm are:
• Mikhail Ilyashev tops the ranking in Litigation;
• Roman Marchenko was acknowledged as TOP-5 leading individuals in Aviation, Bankruptcy and Litigation;
• Olena Omelchenko was recognized as TOP-3 leading individuals in International Trade: Trade Remedies/WTO.
Among the recommended lawyers of the firm are:
• Roman Marchenko – International Arbitration;
• Leonid Gilevich – Labor & Employment;
• Iryna Kirichenko – Intellectual Property, Pharmaceuticals/Medicine & Healthcare;
• Iryna Kuzina – Criminal Law/ White Collar Crime;
• Andrii Konoplia – Bankruptcy;
• Oleksandr Fefelov – Antitrust/Competition.
The research Ukrainian Law Firms 2018. A Handbook for Foreign Clients is published in the English language and represents major Ukrainian law firms in key areas of law. The Handbook is a single source designed to assist foreign companies in choosing their partners by giving an assessment of development and achievements of the internal legal market. The Handbook is a project of Yurydychna Praktyka Publishing House.