News date: 28 April 2016
Ilyashev & Partners came into the list of finalists in nine nominations:
• Law Firm of the Year;
• Law Firm of the Year in Arbitration;
• Law Firm of the Year for Business Protection;
• Law Firm of the Year in Bankruptcy;
• Law Firm of the Year in Medicine and Pharmaceuticals.
In the short-list of personal nominations the following lawyers were marked:
• Mikhail Ilyashev, Managing partner, attorney at law, in the “Best Litigation Lawyer”, “Best Partner of Law Firm”;
• Roman Marchenko, Senior partner, attorney at law, in the “Best Lawyer in Arbitration”;
• Artem Orel, attorney at law, in the “Best Attorney in Criminal Cases”.
Voting results will be announced on May 24, 2016 in Kyiv at the award ceremony.
The project “Legal Awards of the Year” has been initiated by Yurydychna Praktyka Publishing House which publishes under regular basis editorial research as “Top 50 Leading Law Firms of Ukraine”.