News date: 18 May 2017
Ilyashev & Partners Law Firm has won in the nomination “Law Firm of the Year in International Trade” and Managing Partner Mikhail Ilyashev is recognized as the best in the nomination “Best Litigation Lawyer” at the eleventh ceremony of the Legal Awards on May 17, 2017.
A special prize – “Maksym Kopeychykov Legal Award” was granted to the best law firm of the year in taxation – KM Partners.
In addition, Ilyashev & Partners came into the list of finalists in such nominations:
• Law Firm of the Year;
• Law Firm of the Year in Litigation;
• Law Firm of the Year in the field of Transport;
• Law Firm of the Year in the field of Media and Telecommunications;
• Law Firm of the Year in Medicine and Pharmaceuticals;
• Law Firm of the Year in Competition.
In the short-list of personal nominations the following lawyers were marked:
• Mikhail Ilyashev, Managing partner, attorney at law, in the “Best Partner of Law Firm”;
• Andriy Konoplya, attorney at law, in the “Best Lawyer in Bankruptcy”;
• Artem Orel, attorney at law, in the “Best Attorney in Criminal Cases”;
• Oleksandr Fefelov, attorney at law, Head of Antitrust and Competition Practice, in the “Best Lawyer in Competition”.
About the Legal Awards
The event was organized by Yurydychna Praktyka Publishing house. In 2017, the Legal Awards was given in 44 nominations, the representatives of more than 65 law firms competed for it, and in total about 300 nomination forms were submitted to the Nomination Committee.