News date: 25 May 2016
Ilyashev & Partners Law Firm has won in the nomination “Law Firm of the Year in Bankruptcy” and Senior Partner Roman Marchenko is recognized as the best in the nomination “Best Lawyer in Arbitration” at the tenth anniversary ceremony of the Legal Awards of the Year on May 24, 2016.
In addition, Ilyashev & Partners came into the list of finalists in such nominations:
• Law Firm of the Year;
• Law Firm of the Year Arbitration;
• Law Firm of the Year for Business Protection;
• Law Firm of the Year in Medicine and Pharmaceuticals.
In the short-list of personal nominations the following lawyers were marked:
• Mikhail Ilyashev, Managing Partner, attorney at law, in the “Best Litigation Lawyer”, “Best Partner of Law Firm”;
• Artem Orel, attorney at law, in the “Best Attorney in Criminal Cases”.
The event was organized by Yurydychna Praktyka Publishing house. In 2016, the Legal Awards was given in 37 nominations, the representatives of more than 60 law firms competed for it, and in total about 300 nomination forms were submitted to the Nomination Committee.