News date: 8 June 2021
Seventeen partners, counsels, attorneys at law and lawyers of Ilyashev & Partners received personal recommendations from the international rating Best Lawyers 2022. The research results were announced on 8 June 2021.
The experts of Ilyashev & Partners were recognized by Best Lawyers 2022 in 17 practices:
- Aviation: Roman Marchenko;
- Arbitration and Mediation: Roman Marchenko, Andrey Bychkov;
- M&A: Oleksandr Fefelov;
- Intellectual Property: Oleksandr Padalka, Dmytro Nikulesko;
- Competition/Antitrust Law: Oleksandr Fefelov, Oleksandr Padalka;
- Corporate Law: Mikhail Ilyashev, Roman Marchenko, Oleksandr Padalka, Lesia Moroz;
- Corporate Governance and Compliance: Leonid Gilevich;
- Criminal Law: Galyna Lefor, Lesia Moroz;
- Media Law: Oleksandr Padalka;
- Customs and Excise Law: Olena Omelchenko;
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law: Andrii Konoplia;
- Labor and Employment Law: Oleksandr Padalka;
- Advertising Law: Oleksandr Padalka;
- Litigation: Mikhail Ilyashev, Roman Marchenko, Valeriia Gudiy, Vadym Kizlenko, Oleksandr Padalka, Oleh Trokhymchuk, Lesia Moroz, Nina Bets, Denys Nienov, Dmytro Nikulesko;
- Insurance: Yevgen Solovyov;
- Bet-the-Company Litigation: Mikhail Ilyashev;
- Trade Law: Olena Omelchenko.
Best Lawyers is the oldest international ranking of lawyers and companies respected both by counsels and their clients. For the first time, market research from Best Lawyers was conducted in the USA back in 1983. Now the rating covers more than 70 countries around the world.