- Formation and approval of budget for PR activities in Ukraine and Russia, taking into account the coverage of leading media and Internet sites
- Creation and development of newsbreaks
- Preparing and editing the press releases, articles, interviews, comments
- Active work with the media
- Holding PR-events, press conferences, press breakfasts
- Running corporate pages in social networks
- Corporate website content writing
- Analysing the effectiveness of PR activities and drafting the reports
- At least 5 years of experience in PR/journalism
- Established contacts with the representatives of press (friendly ties are mandatory)
- Excellent literacy (Ukrainian, Russian and English languages)
- Ability to assume responsibility, multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in crisis management
If you are interested in this position and have enough experience and qualification, please send your full CV and list of references.
By clicking on the button, you consent to the processing of personal data.